Quail Hollow East Association
- The Quail Hollow East Condominiums and the single family homes were the first phase of the Quail Hollow Estates development. Construction began on the condominiums in 1972.
- Quail Hollow East consisted of 12 buildings, 7 of which were comprised of six 2-story town-home units, and 5 were patio/garden style (single level) units, with 8 units per building. In all, Quail Hollow East Condominium has 82 units on approximately 13.5 acres of land.
- East adopted an HVAC system that furnishes heat, via hot water, cooling, via cold water, and potable hot water. The centralized boiler/chiller systems on both the Lakeside and Hillside supplies efficient heating and cooling throughout the year. The benefits of a green and sustainable buildings helps to reduce global warming, protect the ozone layer and preserve natural resources. In many ways, the focus is on reducing consumption of water, energy, and other natural resources today, realizing these will have long-term environmental, sustainable and ecological benefits for years to come.*New system purchased in 2011 with life expectancy of 30+ years.
- East Legal Documents
- The base dues cover all basic household expenses except the electricity utilized in units and cable services.
- Common Electricity
- Garbage pickup
- Pest & Termite Control
- Professional Management Company managing the Association
- Insurance on the structures/buildings
- Improvements and contents are owners’ responsibility
Dues information to be revised.
View Quail Hollow East Association in a larger map
For closing documents and sales and listings,
please confirm the listed information with our management company.
William Douglas Management
4523 Park Road, Ste. 201-A, Charlotte, NC 28209
Beth Manton, property manager
email: [email protected]